Monday, October 12, 2009

First day in Texas

So, I'm riding on this greyhound bus, having fun with some friends I've made. and me make a stop and the bus driver says we are in Amarillo Texas. And that's when I find out I was in Texas.
BUT!
The NEXT day at 7 am I wake up to find out that even though we should have been in Houston by then, I have two more hours to go. it was terrible.
So at nine am I get off the bus and brag my bag and go looking for Jesse James and Tyler. But I can't see them. It was easy to look around. There was no one there.
So I call Tyler's phone and he says that they are in there, and Just keep looking, so I go around a slightly hidden corner and there they are!
So I give them hugs and James took my bag and we went to have REAL Greek food. It was yummy. They showed me 713 and I'm sure I'll be there a lot once I have a good amount of money coming is :D
Jesse drives awesomely! and we went to Jason's house and hung out for a while then had to get tires for Tyler's car.
And that was my first day in Texas ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment