Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Temple

Like I already stated, I went to see my baby boy and his parents, last Saturday.
We went down to Temple Square and walked around. Rebecca and I kept looking around for the perfect picture spots, and, well, we found quite a few. I think it's in our blood XD
We were there for about two hours, which wasn't long enough for me, but, my mom needed to get home and Carter was getting restless. I hope I'll get to see him soon, though, and not as far away as next month :S

Here are some of the pictures:

That's my mom with Carter, when we first got there


That Rebecca and I with Carter, I liked the pool looking thing


That's me with Carter at an old fashion pump


That's Forrest, me and Rebecca with Carter in front of the Christos


That's Forrest and my mom with Carter right before I fed him


That's me with Carter on this little pedistool thing with the Temple as the backdrop, obviously.


That's me with Carter at that pump again


That's Carter in his ivy again


That's Carter after he calmed down a bit


That's me with Carter on this niffty little bench I found by the pool lookin thing.


That's Forrest and me with Carter in front of the fountain that wasn't a fountain the first time we went by!


That's Carter. In the ivy


That's me with Carter while I was feeding him
(I had NO idea they took a picture of me feeding him... I may have been singing to him at this time too...)


That's me with Carter near the pool lookin thing and the nifty bench.


That's Rebecca and I with Carter in front of the Christos again


That's me with Carter in front of the Christos again


That's my mom and Carter in front of the Christos


That's Forrest, Rebecca and I with Carter in front of the Christos again


That's Rebecca and I with Carter in front of some random water thing


That's me with Carter in front of a different random water thing.


See? Good pictures, huh? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment