Monday, October 12, 2009

Fetish Model.

Yep. That's right.
I want to be a fetish model.
I always wanted to get tattooed and pierced and I always wanted to be a model, so it only makes since that I want to be a fetish model XD
I'm going to get dermal anchors on my neck like this:

Then, I'm going to have ampire bites on the other side like this:

After that I'm getting a rose on leg that looks like this:


then I'm getting my back corseted like this:

I have more things in mind, there just aren't any pictures XD
Like, I'm going to have "sweets" tattooed on the back on my left shoulder with a bunch of little candy's around it, I'm getting a sleeve of Jesse and James doing different poses on my right arm. I'm getting about three more roses in various different places.

No comments:

Post a Comment