Monday, October 12, 2009

20th Birthday

My birthday started with Jesse and I asleep and Tucker and James coming in to wake us up. It was great wake up call.
We to Alvin to get Jesse's check which they shorted her on, but Jason invited us to lunch with him and he'd pay.
They first place he wanted to go was closed down. So we went to Hooters! They have a titties! (If you don't know what that is feel free to ask me! ^^)
Then Tucker and James went out to West Colombia to Tucker's house where my party was to be held and Jason Jesse and I (I know, there are a lot of J's down here!) went back to Jesse's house to get ready. We took forever according to Donnie who called a couple times telling Jesse to hurry up.
So we head out to Tuckers place and got lost (none of us had been there before) so we called Tucker who told us to turn around and exactly where to turn, then he left to meet us out at where we were to turn! Tucker is Awesome!
So we get to Tuckers and Tucker, James, Donnie, James, Caleta, Chris and Dirt are already there. Donnie was already having fun when we got there, and so was Chris. Donnie stared at Jesse for the rest of the night, when he wasn't looking at the lightening that this pagan I know was making and he got his rain which made everyone else happy.
James bought some stuff from James and shared with me and Jesse and Jason bought some stuff from James too and shared with James Jesse and I. (yes, there are two James).
At one point I became anti social and went out in to the garage for a while and the Tucker joined me ^^. James came out at one point and asked for my pretty blue welcome to Texas present. (you can't see it, it broke :P)
Then Jason James and Jesse left and I stayed the night with Tucker.
All in all, it was a good birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment