Sunday, May 24, 2009

Favorite songs :)

So, the last one was on songs that reflect my life, these are ones that I just love, for what ever reason, in alphabetical order, by band, of course :D

AFI: Miss Murder


Avril Lavigne: When You're Gone


Avril Lavigne: My Happy Ending


Bad Company: Shooting Star


Billy Joel: Piano Man


Bleed the Dream: Drowning is Painless


Bleed the Dream: Stay the Hell Away


Breaking Benjamin: So Cold


Breaking Benjamin: Evil Angel


Cinema Bizarre: Deeper and Deeper


Cinema Bizarre: Love Songs (They Kill Me)


Cinema Bizarre: How Does it Feel?


Cinema Bizarre: Forever or Never


Cinema Bizarre: Escape to the Stars


Cinema Bizarre: After the Rain


Cinema Bizarre: I Don't Believe


Cinema Bizarre: Angel in Disguise


Dope Stars Inc: Kiss


Evanescence: I Must be Dreaming


Evanescence: Before the Dawn


Evanescence: Surrender


Hinder: Far From Home


Jason Michael Carroll: Alyssa Lies


Jason Michael Carroll: Love Won't Let Me


Jason Michael Carroll: Angel of Broken Hearts


Jason Michael Carroll: Let it Rain


Lady Gaga: Poker Face


Meatloaf: Bat Out of Hell


Meatloaf: Paradise by the Dashboard Light


My Chemical Romance: Teenagers


My Chemical Romance: Mama


My Chemical Romance: I Don't Love You


Papa Roach: Forever


Paramore: CrushCrushCrush


Paramore: For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic


Paramore: When it Rains


Paramore: Decode


P!nk: Who Knew?


P!nk: Family Portrait


P!nk: Sober


Razed in Black: Dollhouse


Razed in Black: Visions


Repo! The Genetic Opera: Zydrate Anatomy


Repo! The Genetic Opera: Infected


Repo! The Genetic Opera: Cut the Ties


Repo! The Genetic Opera: Genetic Emaciation


Repo! The Genetic Opera: Chase the Morning


Repo! The Genetic Opera: I Didn't Know I Love You So Much


Shinedown: Second Chance


Sweeney Todd: My Friends


Sweeney Todd: Green Finch and Linnett Bird


t.A.t.U.: Clowns (can you see me now?)


t.A.t.U.: All the Things She Said


t.A.t.U.: Not Gonna Get Us


t.A.t.U.: 30 Minutes


Taylor Swift: Cold as You


Taylor Swift: Should've Said No


Taylor Swift: White Horse


Taylor Swift: You're Not Sorry


Zeromancer: Flirt (with me)


Zeromancer: House of Cards


Zeromancer: Dr. Online


Zeromancer: Send Me an Angel


Zeromancer: Two Skulls


Zeromancer: It Sounds Like Love (But it Looks Like Sex)


Zeromancer: Sinners International


Zeromancer: My Little Tragedy


Zeromancer: Die of a Broken Heart



Good thing I didn't add all of my favorite songs, huh? o.0

No comments:

Post a Comment